What is sccmtspsi?
sccmtspsi is an SCCM task sequence deployment orchestrator used by organisations to manage the deployment of operating system task sequences. Reduces use of complex scripts, increases SOE build success, Agile release of task sequence deployments, prevents data loss and creates a repeatable & easily documented SOE environment.
What does it do?
- Automatically identify the device name or set a computer name during the Task Sequence. Set computer name prefix, suffix and case.
- Create and use selection profiles for SCCM applications, SCCM collections, Active Directory groups.
- Unlock Bitlocker automatically from within the Task Sequence: Active Directory, MBAM, key or password.
- Select one of the many Task Sequence deployments using the sccmtspsi user interface.
- Select from a list of Operating System Images and Packages available within the selected Task Sequence.
- Select your preferred Office Suite Application from a list of Office Suite SCCM Applications.
- Select one or more SCCM Applications from a list of available SCCM Applications.
- Add the machine to one or more SCCM Collections from a list of available SCCM Collections.
- Add the machine to one or more Active Directory Groups from a list of available Active Directory Groups.
- Select the User State Migration (USMT) method: Hardlink, USB, Network.
- Format the disk to recommended standards for Legacy and UEFI BIOS.
- Add data volumes with drive letters to the selected disk.
- Select one or more primary users for the device.
- Select from 18 extension attributes with the potential to direct the task sequence in multiple paths.
- Using the decommission feature to decommission a device in a secure manner.
- Set supported hardware models.
Is it easy to setup?
It’s simple, it has a customized WinPE image and a configuration file inside the configuration folder which has all details necessary for the orchestrator to run securely.
This page is a comprehensive step-by-step image-led documentation for the orchestrator.
Step 1: Download the free license token. Click here.
Step 2: Download and install the sccmtspsi components. Click here.
Step 4: Create a customized WinPE image using the WinPE customizer. Click here.
Step 5: Create a configuration file. Click here.