3.Token request tool
Version 26 : Download package now
The token request tool is used to request a offline sccmtspsi token for an operator.
Note: sccmtspsi is a Proprietary but Free software that can be used by anyone. Offline tokens can be purchased to completely run sccmtspsi offline without any advertisements or online sponsorship.
A token is generated based on certain unique active directory attributes. The following values and attributes are required to generate and issue a token.
Active Directory attributes : company, mail, givenName, sn, streetAddress, l, co, userGUID, domainGUID.
- Purchase a offline sccmtspsi token, only if have used the free online version first. Check if sccmtspsi works within your environment.
- Offline tokens can only be issued to a person (Employee, Contractor etc).
- The offline token owner should have all of these attributes set. [company, mail, givenName, sn, streetAddress, l, co, userGUID, domainGUID].
- A offline token cannot be shared between two people.
- The Operator (A person physically sitting before the computer.) has to have a offline sccmtspsi token.
- Any change to the above listed active directory attributes will require a new offline token [Reissue of a token will incur cost and completion of a declaration form).
- Prerequisites : This tool requires dot Net framework 4.5 or higher.
How to launch the token request tool: After installing the sccmtspsi components application (Download button below). Launch the tool from the start menu.