7.Requesting a offline Token (Optional)
The token request tool is used to request a sccmtspsi token for an operator.
Note: dot Net framework 4.5 or above is required to run the Token request tool.
Launch the tool from the start menu as per the below image.
A token is generated based on certain unique active directory attributes. The following values and attributes are required to generate and issue a token.
Active Directory attributes : company, mail, givenName, sn, streetAddress, l, co, userGUID, domainGUID.
- Purchase a sccmtspsi token, only if you are happy with the free version of the product.
- Tokens can only be issued to a person (Employee, Contractor etc).
- The token owner should have all of these attributes set. [company, mail, givenName, sn, streetAddress, l, co, userGUID, domainGUID].
- A Token cannot be shared between two people.
- The Operator (A person physically sitting before the computer.) has to have a sccmtspsi token.
- Any change to the above listed active directory attributes will require a new token [Reissue of a token will incur cost and completion of a declaration form).
Open the token request tool and input the username (samaccountname or userID) of the operator to whom the token will be issued. In addition to the username also provide the Realm name of the Realm to which the token will be assigned.
Save the request token (*.rtoken file) to a location on your computer.
Send the request token to us email@example.com .
You will be emailed a License token after your payment is received and the request token is processed.
Place the License token(s) inside the “token” sub-folder in the realm configuration drive.