5.2.3.Get task sequence deployments
Click on the “Get task sequence deployments” button to list all the task sequences deployed to the Realm deployment collection “sccmtspsi-deployments-XXX“ [Where XXX is the Realm name].
Clicking on the above button will open the below panel.
- Task sequences will only be visible in sccmtspsi if they are deployed to the Realm deployment collection.
- Task sequence will only be visible in sccmtspsi if a boot image is assigned to it.
In the above illustration “Task sequence 1” has been deployed to the SCCM collection “sccmtspsi-deployments-r01” [r01 is the Realm name].
Task sequence has a boot image assigned to it.
This process will set the following task sequence variables:
- SMSTSPSISELECTEDTASKSEQUENCENAME : Name of the Task sequence.
- SCCMTSPSISELECTEDTASKSEQUENCEPACKAGEID : PackageID of the of the Task sequence.
- SMSTSPreferredAdvertID : The deploymentID for the task sequence.