Skype is a telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches over the Internet. Skype also provides instant messaging services. Users may transmit text, video, audio and images. Wikipedia
The latest version of Skype is faster to load, more reliable than ever, and helps you get more done together with the people that matter most to you. It also includes features for a more personalized, interactive experience with your friends, family, and coworkers.
Skype gives your the ability to deeply connect with the people who matter most. You can use these features help you stay in touch, have fun and preserve memories through Skype:
- Rich calling activities – Share your screen to enrich your time together with friends, family and coworkers.
- Call recording and Snapshots – Never miss a memory, important thought or decision. Skype now lets you record calls and capture still Snapshots during calls.
- Reactions – Easily express how you’re feeling by reacting to messages in conversations or during video calls.
osd365 can package/repackage Skype and make it ready for mass deployment within your Organization.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.