Python is a clear and powerful object-oriented programming language, comparable to Perl, Ruby, Scheme, or Java.
Python Software Foundation
Some of Python’s notable features:
- Uses an elegant syntax, making the programs you write easier to read.
- Is an easy-to-use language that makes it simple to get your program working. This makes Python ideal for prototype development and other ad-hoc programming tasks, without compromising maintainability.
- Comes with a large standard library that supports many common programming tasks such as connecting to web servers, searching text with regular expressions, reading and modifying files.
- Python’s interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code. There’s also a bundled development environment called IDLE.
- Is easily extended by adding new modules implemented in a compiled language such as C or C++.
- Can also be embedded into an application to provide a programmable interface.
- Is free software in two senses. It doesn’t cost anything to download or use Python, or to include it in your application. Python can also be freely modified and re-distributed because while the language is copyrighted it’s available under an open-source license.
Source => https://www.python.org/
Note: We can help make AnyDesk installer enterprise deployment ready.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.