KeyStore Explorer currently supports the following features. Note that the application is being continuously developed and future versions will contain additional features to those listed below.
KeyStore Management Features :
- Create, load and save various KeyStore types:
- PKCS #12
- BKS (V1 and V2)
- Conversion between these types.
- Change KeyStore passwords.
- Delete or rename KeyStore entries.
- Cut/copy/paste KeyStore entries.
- Configure a CA Certs KeyStore for use with KeyStore operations.
Key Pair Features :
- Generate RSA, EC and DSA key pairs with self-signed X.509 certificates.
- Apply X.509 certificate extensions to generated key pairs and Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs).
- Import key pairs from PKCS #12 files.
- Import key pairs from PKCS #8 private key/certificate combination files.
- Import key pairs from Microsoft PVK private key/certificate combination files.
- Import key pairs from OpenSSL private key/certificate combination files.
- Generate CSRs in PKCS #10 and SPKAC formats.
- Import Certificate Authority (CA) replies.
- Export key pairs as PKCS #12.
- Export private keys as PKCS #8.
- Export private keys as Microsoft PVK.
- Export private keys as OpenSSL.
- Change the password of key pair entries.
- Append certificates to key pair certificate chains.
Note: We can help make ‘KeyStore Explorer’ installer enterprise deployment ready.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.