IBM Websphere MQ
IBM MQ is a family of message-oriented middleware products that IBM launched in December 1993. It was originally called MQSeries, and was renamed WebSphere MQ in 2002 to join the suite of WebSphere products. In April 2014, it was renamed IBM MQ. Wikipedia
You can use IBM® WebSphere® MQ to enable applications to communicate at different times and in many diverse computing environments.
- What is IBM WebSphere MQ?
- IBM WebSphere MQ is messaging for applications. It sends messages across networks of diverse components. Your application connects to IBM WebSphere MQ to send or receive a message. IBM WebSphere MQ handles the different processors, operating systems, subsystems, and communication protocols it encounters in transferring the message. If a connection or a processor is temporarily unavailable, IBM WebSphere MQ queues the message and forwards it when the connection is back online.
- An application has a choice of programming interfaces, and programming languages to connect to IBM WebSphere MQ.
- IBM WebSphere MQ is messaging and queuing middleware, with point-to-point, publish/subscribe, and file transfer modes of operation. Applications can publish messages to many subscribers over multicast.
Note: We can help make ‘IBM Websphere MQ’ installer enterprise deployment ready.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.