Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect is a visual modeling and design tool based on the OMG UML. The platform supports: the design and construction of software systems; modeling business processes; and modeling industry based domains. Wikipedia
Sparx Systems Pty Ltd
The perfect enterprise wide solution to visualise, analyse, model, test and maintain all of your systems, software, processes and architectures. Enterprise Architect is the ideal platform to help you to stay in control of your workspace, support your colleagues and team, enable collaboration and build confidence within your most complex projects.
Sparx Systems provides 4 different editions of Enterprise Architect that are customized for differing usage scenarios. From the introductory Professional version, through the Corporate team based edition, richly provisioned Unified and finally the Ultimate edition, there is an Enterprise Architect edition that is right for your situation.
Enterprise Architect helps individuals, groups and large organizations model and manage complex information. By integrating and connecting a wide range of structural and behavioral information in visual form, you can build a coherent, verifiable model of what-is or what-will-be.
Tools built into Enterprise Architect that help you manage complexity include:
- Diagrams for modeling strategic and business level concepts
- Domain-specific profiles and reusable model patterns
- Baseline and version management for tracking and integrating changes
- Role-based security to help the right people contribute in the right way
Source => https://sparxsystems.com/
Note: We can help make Enterprise Architect installer enterprise deployment ready.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.