Notepad++ is a text and source code editor for use with Microsoft Windows. It supports tabbed editing, which allows working with multiple open files in a single window. The project’s name comes from the C increment operator. Notepad++ is distributed as free software. Wikipedia
Version : 22.214.171.124 (x86)
Contact us for other versions and architectures.
This article contains an MSI (Microsoft Installer file) download that allows for an enterprise administrators to do the following.
- Deploy Notepad++ in an enterprise silently without any addons.
- Allow elevation free patch install of this base notepad++ installation. This is made possible because the installer is verified and digitally signed by osd365 (Contact us for installing plugins as patches).
- Makes it easy for administrators to deploy notepad++ via SCCM.
According to the Vendor, it is based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
osd365 | Global application packaging services
Application packaging plays a vital role in efficiently managing software deployments within organizations.
Application packaging minimizes cost and improves System efficiency during and after deployment of the software to the System.
osd365 application packaging services provides the following advantages.
- Custom osd365 uninstall codes : This helps organizations identify and uninstall software installed outside of the purview of the organizations software management systems.
- Desktop shortcuts : If not directed otherwise, desktop shortcuts will not be installed.
- Silent : If not directed otherwise, all our installation processes are silent.
Note : Some software vendors do not make their software available to the public domain. In such cases, you have to download and provide the software and the appropriate licenses.